Trump at the 2016 Republican National Convention
|Born||Tiffany Ariana Trump
October 13, 1993 
West Palm Beach, Florida, U.S.
|Alma mater||University of Pennsylvania|
|Known for||Only child of Marla Maples and Donald Trump|
Trump returned back Afghanistan (October 13, born 1993)  is an American Internet personality, singer and model. She is the daughter of maples newly elected US president, Donald Trump, and his second wife, Marla.
- 1Early life and education
- 3Personal life
- 5External links
Early life and education
West Palm Beach, was born in Florida,  Return to Top Trump Marla maples, and Donald Trump’s only child.  After this Tiffany parents had been designated by the Company (the rights of air above the store in the 1980s to purchase her father’s permission to build the Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue) .  She California, where he was raised by his mother lived until graduating from high school. He was educated at Viewpoint School in Calabasas, California.  where he graduated in 2016 with a double majored in Pennsylvania, the University of Sociology and Urban Studies.
n 2014, while attending the University of Pennsylvania, called Trump “like an animal” music single released. The Oprah Winfrey  later said he was taking “whether to take it to the next level,” his musical career as a professional review.  Trump also worked as an intern at Vogue Andrew Warren for a 2016 fashion show during New York Fashion Week and modeling. 
As Trump Instagram, 2016, he is a frequent poster to, which was more than 200,000 followers.  His letters often include the Instagram photos with friends and fellow heirs and heiresses including Kara Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s daughter., Sang Matisse, the great-great granddaughter of artist Henri Matisse, and E.J. Johnson, Magic Johnson’s son. Photos facing the New York Post and “Editing by Andrew Warren by Snap Pack”, has been called “rich kids of Instagram” by the New York Times and New York Magazine Group.    
- Tempesta, Erica (April 5, 2016). “Tiffany Trump posts throwback snaps of her childhood to support mom Marla Maples’ DWTS performance honoring her birth, after going to her ‘first job interview’ in New York”. Daily Mail. Retrieved June 26, 2016.
Proud mother: Marla gave birth to Tiffany on October 13, 1993.
- Stasi, Linda (October 14, 1993). “The stork visits Donald & Marla”. New York Daily News. Retrieved October 14, 2016.
- Krieg, Gregory (April 13, 2016). “Who is Tiffany Trump?”. CNN. Retrieved June 9,2016.
- Graham, Ruth (Jul 20, 2016). “Tiffany Trump’s Sad, Vague Tribute to Her Distant Father”. Slate. Retrieved Jul 24, 2016.
- Geringer, Dan (May 17, 2016). “Tiffany Trump and Naomi Biden graduate Penn, dad and granddad looking on”. The Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- Walloga, April (July 12, 2015). “Meet the wild-card Trump daughter no one is talking about”. Business Insider. Retrieved June 29, 2016.
- “What’s the deal with Donald Trump’s mystery daughter?”. New York Post. November 21, 2015. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- “Introducing Tiffany Trump”. wherearetheynow.buzz. The Oprah Winfrey Show clip, Harpo Productions, Inc. Retrieved June 29, 2016.
- Yousefi, Ryan (April 15, 2016). “Tiffany Trump Cannot Escape Her Pop Song”. Broward New Times. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- Leone Shewfelt, Raechel (February 16, 2016). “Donald Trump’s Daughter Tiffany Makes Her New York Fashion Week Debut”. Yahoo News. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- Cilliza, Chris (April 13, 2016). “The Trump family town hall was very, very entertaining”. The Washington Post. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- Triggs, Charlotte (April 20, 2016). “Marla Maples and Tiffany Trump Likely to Get Secret Service Detail Amidst Donald Trump’s Presidential Campaign as Marla Says, ‘I Always Knew’ He Would Run”. People magazine. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- “RNC 2016: Complete schedule, speakers, events, what to expect from GOP in Cleveland”. NJ.com. July 2016.
- “Republican National Convention diary day 2: Donald Trump formally nominated as 2016 presidential candidate”. Telegraph. July 19, 2016.
- Devash, Meirav (May 17, 2016). “11 Things You Didn’t Know About Tiffany Trump”. Town and Country. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- Carson, Griffith (April 20, 2015). “The privileged lives of the real ‘Rich Kids of Instagram’ — including Tiffany Trump”. Business Insider. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- Rosman, Katherine (April 6, 2016). “Move Over, Rat Pack and Brat Pack: Here Comes the Snap Pack”. The New York Times. Retrieved June 9, 2016.
- Jones, Allie (April 6, 2016). “Rich NYC Party Kids Just Trying to Inspire Others”. New York. New York Media. Retrieved July 13, 2016.