Aaron Yoo Biography
Aaron Yoo Biography
Aaron Yoo Korean origin cinematographer and actor. The many Asians living in the United States, Aaron, who was certainly proud of their community Yoo between a few people. Even though they have experienced in cinematic aspect of filmmaking, as an actor Yoo, is more popular for his contribution to world cinema. Post graduation, Aaron television industry, he stepped into the small roles essayed a few years before getting the chance to move into bigger and challenging film industry. Name of a horror movie by Disturbia ‘, co-starring popular actors and friends, starting with Shia LaBeouf, Aaron has more than a dozen films to his credit, he has proved his ability in acting. After working in several films also, Yoo still continue to stay attached to the television. His most recent TV project ‘s total, it’ll play the lead role, Russell Quan. The show won a wide acclaim from critics and audiences alike.
- Aaron Yoo in East Brunswick Township, New Jersey May 12, 1979, was born to Korean parents. Yoo I have a sister who is older than him.
- Yoo completed his primary education from East Brunswick High School. During his school days, Yoo played Cello for orchestra.
- He later went to the University of Pennsylvania to get their higher education. Aaron’s name, Sigma is now a member of the College community. He said that after he passed out of the university, in 2001 ventured into acting.
- Aaron’s first job in front of the camera in the year 2003, he was seen in an episode, ‘Ed was a television series called’. Since then, he has five other television projects, where he appeared in an episode for his role.
- Aaron’s breakthrough year 2007. The film, which starred Shia Lebeouf the name proved a turning point in the career of Yoo in a horror movie Disturbia ‘.
- In 2008, Yoo Kevin Spacey and Laurence Fishburne in the famous Academy Award acting heist drama ’21’, where they share the screen space with the winners. The film turned out to be a box office success, despite mixed reviews from critics.
- In the same year, he also starred Infinite Playlist ‘of the’ Wackness ‘and’ Nick and Nora in two other films. ‘Wackness Aaron the opportunity to share screen space with the legendary actor Sir Ben Kingsley.
- Yoo also starred in the remake of the movie “Friday the 13th ‘. Before the start of shooting, Yoo who gave him his appendix surgically removed immediately from the scenes of the shooting, was found. However, they have completed their parts of the film, despite the surgical wounds.
- Post Aaron period in 2007. This time with television, the main character, popular American science fiction television series, is working on tomorrow’s.
- Which paved the way for many opportunities to Aaron horror film of 2007 was the film ‘Disturbia’. The film was loosely based on the legendary filmmaker Alfred Hitchcock’s “Rear Window,” the plot, actor Shia Labeouf and I play her best friend. Yoo also had a supporting role in the show thieves.
- Year saw a film on the “rocket science” produced by the American TV channel HBO in 2007. Aaron was “playing a friend of Heston’s’, the protagonist. He claimed that this character was inspired by a real-life critic.
- After a supporting role to play, and very few of the characters, Yoo In the end I had the opportunity to play a very important role, which went on air in the US television series “Tomorrow People, 2013.
- Aaron, special ‘best ensemble like Kevin Spacey, Laurence Fishburne, Liza Lapira, Kate Botsworth, James Pitt, Josh Gad and Jim Sturgess as award along with other members of the cast for the film’ 21 ‘to’ share has 2008.
- Aaron tied the knot ceremony with close friends, family and the television show “Tomorrow’s driver was held on 6 September 2014. The team, his girlfriend Farah Homidi, a make-up artist.
- As a student at the University of Pennsylvania Aaron attended an acting workshop during these days. The few challenges Aaron claimed that he was totally unambiguous about his decision to become an actor after having faced during the workshop.