Aaron Stanford Biography
Aaron Stanford Biography
State University of New York at Purchase
2008 – NY Emerging Talent Award
“X2” and lead actor in “X-Men: The Last Stand” fame, Aaron Stanford is one of the most talented actors to look out for in the current generation. Known for his intense acting and power-packed performance, he may have made since then in 2002. “I Tadpole” in a mark for himself with his very first project, no looking back for this amazing actor has not been. Stanford, the ace techie is continuing its role as the hacker Seymour Birkhoff, Nikita, renewed for the 2012-2013 season on the CW TV series. With this biography, Aaron Stanford know more about the life and career.
- Born in Westford, Massachusetts, the son of Judith and Don Stanford Aaron Stanford.
His mother was a professor of English in terms of a career, while his father worked in a publishing house. Young Stanford had a brother named David who was a musician.
- Aaron Stanford was the SUNY Purchase, but they did not continue in a long time and moved to Rutgers University Mason Gross School of the Arts.
- She graduated from in 2000, with an laude.
- Two years later, in 2002, debuted at Tadpole ‘in Stanford film.
Although the film was a low-budget, Stanford Oscar Grubman, a promising 15-year-old has had a crush on his stepmother who played a major role role.
- Such was his performance in the film that you get your nomination for the Golden Satellite Award.
- Over the years, the Stanford television series, “third watch” Russian teen Sergei role several times.
- For his work, he was named the actors ‘Ten to Watch’ peak of Daily Variety and Entertainment Weekly was included on the list.
“After his first performance in Tadpole ‘, there was no looking back for her tireless performer. Stanford offers came flooding and movies, some of which in 2003 released “X2” and “Rick was seen in a number of things”.
- Year 2004 saw the release of the film ‘Winter Solstice’ and ‘Spartan’. The same year, he appeared in Christopher Shinn’s play “Where we live”, which was released in theaters vineyards.
- Stanford’s power-packed performance was much appreciated and the year 2006 saw the release of X-Men series in 2006 with the release of the film trilogy, “X-Men The Last Stand”.
He starred in a drama about the ABC’s midseason replacement, passenger, two friends. That same year, John Stanford Rudgate playing a wannabe tough guy, a criminal, Wes Craven’s “The Hills Have Eyes in” the remake of the comedy based in New Hampshire “Live Free or Die”.
- He also provided the voice of Pvt. ‘: Polonsky Call of Duty World at War’.
This time, Stanford stars ‘Nikita’, as Birkhoff.