Aaron Spelling Biography
Aaron Spelling was known as a television film for an American producer, writer and actor, successful producer and made the best drama series. Jewish parents, he had been out of school a year spent in literary reading diagnosis of psychosomatic illness in childhood and Mark Twain and O Henry. This phase of her life, which sparked intense love writing fiction, and he decided to pursue a career in the entertainment industry. After graduation, he received fled Hollywood to pursue his dream and his life as an actor, he began as a writer, and finally to become a major producer. He has several successful TV dramas and women, discrimination against racism and homophobia, the production of television films made from a variety of social issues ranging from family values and militant youth. But he was always known for its escapist nature of their production which is focused on style and attention to detail. The films on the individual style and all elements of the production control is considered a brilliant filmmaker who has a personal and unique stamp. He was released to encourage an energetic and tireless man whose life and work and entertain audiences. He added that television is the most recognized title of the most prolific producers.
- The Dallas, Texas, was born April 22, 1923, David spelling, tailor and his wife, Pearl Spell, a homemaker US. He had a sister, Rebecca, and three brothers, Samuel, and Daniel Maxwell.
- He received his early education from Forest Avenue High School, Dallas, Texas. When he was eight years psychosomatically lost the use of his legs was injured due to bullying. After the bed for a year, she recovered from it.
- After high school, he joined the US Air Force and the Second World War served as a war correspondent during World War II, then from 1942 to 1945. She attended Southern Methodist University in 1949 graduated with a degree in journalism.
- In 1953 he moved to Hollywood, California to pursue a career in the entertainment industry. They usually forgotten noir piece, “Vicki” (1953) made his debut as an actor. He also worked in the ‘Three Young Texans’ (1954),’ Alaska Sea “(1954) and” Black Widow “(1954) and other films.
- In 1954, when he sold his first script to Jane Wyman Theater, he began his writing career. How Dick Powell wrote for ‘Zane Grey Theater “on television series (1956-61);’ Playhouse 90 ‘(1956-61) and” Wagon Train “(1957-65).
- From 1956 to 1965 he worked in the four-star studio productions and gradually became a producer. Some of the early show under their production and Lloyd Bridges Show ‘(1962-63),’ Burkes Law (1963) and ‘honey and West “(1965).
- After four star he works almost exclusively on the side of film-making in business and Danny Thomas-Spelling Productions, along with Thomas. The company, which became an instant hit on the successful ABC TV detective series “Modern Squad” (1968-73), is produced.
- In 1972 he formed Leonard Goldberg, a partner hjy- Goldberg Productions in cooperation with producers, and ultimately served as its co-president. It’s like the ‘rookies (1972) produced hit television show, Starsky’ and Hutch “(1975) and ‘S.W.A.T.’ (1975).
- In 1977, they formed their own production company, Aaron Spelling Productions, and served as its president for services. His company, such as “Fantasy Island” (1978), “Vega $” (1978), “Hart to Hart” (1979), ‘Family’ (1981), ‘T.J. On television drama production whore ‘as (1982),’ Hotel ‘(1983), “Hollywood’s Hollywood Wives (1985) and’ nightingales’ (1989).
- The production company also has “The World’s Best Little Girl” (1981), Mr. television movies made Mother “(1983), ‘Night Mother (1986),” Surrender “(1987),” My crossing the heart ‘(1987),’ Soapdish ‘(1991) and’ played ‘and the band (1993).
- During the 1990s, continues to create, including the company’s television series’ Beverly Hills 90210 ‘(1990),’ Melrose location ‘(1992);’ Winnetka Road “(1994), ‘Savannah’ ( 1995), ‘7th heaven’